Greetings from RID 3181 for the New Rotary Year!
As mentioned in my previous emails. We from the Rotary District 3181 are conducting an International motorcycle ride/four wheel drive event called Ride for Rotary.
The first 3 editions of Ride for Rotary was a great success to which we have closely 50 participants from 12 different countries attended and had a wonderful experience.
This year we are planning to make it bigger and better by adding four wheel drive too. Our aim is to promote International fellowship, exchange of Rotary views & the funds raised by this event will completely go to The Rotary Foundation.
Event will be from 17th to 29th January 2020.
Below mentioned are the event highlights:
- A 12 days event commencing from Mangalore (India) that can either be a motorcycle ride or a four wheel drive.
- The ride will cover 4 Rotary Districts, many Rotary Clubs along with temples, churches, Tiger Reserves , forests, Beaches and via some breath taking beautiful roads in the lap of nature.
- The route map is Mangalore-Madikeri-Mysore-Wayanad-Ooty-Coimbatore-Munnar-Thekady-Allepey-Kochi.
- Participants/ Riders will be provided motorcycles/cars, fuel, stay, food, riding gears, mechanical support, medical support for the event period.
- Showcasing Indian Heritage, Culture & Diversity.
- Cultural activities and fellowship will be part of the event.
For Individual: 3000 USD + 18% Tax
For Couple: 5000 USD + 18% Tax
We request you to register for this event and make the event a great success.
PS: Non Rotarian Friends or Family are also permitted if accompanied by a Rotarian.
Last Date for Registration is extended till 30th November 2019
For more information please log on to www.rideforrotary.com
Rtn, Kanthraj C
Ride for Rotary